Fajarwahyudi.com is compliant with The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679.
It means that we are open about our methods of tracking and use of the visitors’ personal data, and you can freely check what exactly we’re doing to it.
Below, you can read more about our reasons and ways to collect and use your personal details – they are different for our website visitors, company clients, and affiliates.
I am a Fajarwahyudi website visitor
Fajarwahyudi website visitors are Internet users who browse any pages on the Fajarwahyudi.com website and take any actions apart from buying the Fajarwahyudi products or ordering Fajarwahyudi services.
What personal details we collect from the Fajarwahyudi website visitors
- Your email address (in case you voluntarily leave it while downloading informational guides, or subscribing for mass emails, or leaving a comment in the blog section, or sending a query email to the support team)
- Member name and profile photo used to register on Fajarwahyudi.com
- The data about the browser and device you use to navigate the website
- The way you navigate the website
Why we collect these details from the Fajarwahyudi website visitors
The data is collected for the following purposes:
- Email addresses are used to give you access to our educational materials and to inform you about our deals and special offers
- The data about your browser and device is used to personalise the website visual appearance, and to let you use the website resources to the full extent
- The way you navigate the store is analysed in order to let us research the ways to improve the website interface for greater users’ satisfaction
What personal details of the Fajarwahyudi website visitors we share with third parties
In order to provide you with the highest quality services, Fajarwahyudi partners with several external companies (‘third parties’) that also receive some of the collected personal details:
- Aweber (mass mailing service) uses the collected email addresses in order to create a database out of them and to arrange mass delivery of our company newsletters.
- Google Analytics (web analytics tool) tracks your on-site behavior (the date of your visit to the website, the length of each session, the pages you have visited, the number of times you access the website within any month, and similar details) in order to help us understand the needs and actions of our website visitors, and improve our performance accordingly.
How we protect your personal information
- Your personal information is only used by a limited number of Fajarwahyudi company employees who are eligible to access such data and are obliged to keep the personal details and financial information strictly confidential.
- We store personal information on secure servers that are managed by us and our service providers. Personal information that we store is subject to security and access controls, such as username and password authentication.
- According to our customised settings, Google Analytics (web analytics tool) deletes the gathered information on the website users’ behavior in 2 years since every particular visitor’s last access to the website.
Cookies are small files that are transferred to your computer through your Web browser. With the help of the cookies, Fajarwahyudi site remembers you and recognises your last activity on the website in order to improve its own performance.
- To analyse your browser (this way, the website adapts to your device specifics)
- To remember the contents of your order (this way, we understand your preferences and address your requests more efficiently)
- To get generalized data on the Fajarwahyudi website traffic and site interaction (this way, we understand what better website experiences and additional tools we can introduce further)
If you don’t agree to these terms, please leave the website.
You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and ask:
- To receive the copy of your personal details we have collected
- To delete your personal details from our system
- To withdraw your consent (if you previously agreed to provide us with the data, but then changed your mind)
Thank you for your cooperation!
This document was last updated on Jan 4, 2021